Saturday, August 15, 2015

First Project with Scraps of Darkness' August Kit!

Hello friends! Today I'm sharing my first project using the Scraps of Darkness' August kit, "Kathy's Nature Walk." Fall is my favorite time of year! Leaves on the trees are already starting to turn toward rich reds and golds and so is my page!


The pic is of my daughter and niece, taken this past Thanksgiving. It's been so wonderful to see the 2 of them become closer as the years go by and how Naomi has taken Vivien under her wing in teaching her all things girly. 


I was planning to alter the cute Prima resin owls and the Prima natural flowers but i just liked the fresh feel against the rich burgandy BoBunny paper and gold misting. I was inspired by the August Inspiration Board (created this month by yours truly) in the combination of the tree branches against the white bricks. Feeling inspired? Check out the details on how you can enter the challenge for a chance at a $20 gift certificate to the Scraps of darkness/Scraps of Elegance Store.


That's all I have for you today-thank you so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Sandi Clarkson said...

This is so fabulous! One of my fave colors and so many yummy layers! Kudos!